Live an Inspired Life!
Come on this journey into you. Through the deeper teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda, be reawakened to the beauty that sits within each moment. Live in connection to the Source within you and around you. Breathe love and enjoy direct perception of the consciousness of all living beings.
This in depth training channels the Wisdom Knowledge of the Vedas and the Light from the Source that exists within us, into techniques and lifestyle regimens which enable Self Actualization and the ability to effectively help others and the world, as one Unified creation. It builds upon the knowledge of Ayurveda and Tantra with the underlying great river of Classical Yoga.
For teachers, healers, sacred rebels and students wishing to deepen their practice!
Participants will learn to:
- Access inner Light and guidance.
- Speak, teach and heal from a place of authenticity and power based on centered wisdom
- Live an inspired life of truth, peace, health, happiness and service.
- Gain a tool bag of methods to aid in facilitating transformation in others, including:
- Yoga Chikitsa, specified for various conditions, mental, emotional and physical and tailored to constitution, age, culture, religion and environment.
- Jnana Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
- Heal through the Shakti energy of the elements, chakras and senses.
- Earth, Smell, aromatherapy.
- Water, Taste, New earth nutritional therapy, yoga of herbs and spices, tinctures, infusions, cooking skills.
- Fire, Vision, action and transformation, color therapy, use of dristi, visualization meditation, cleansing therapies, kriya yoga.
- Air, touch, marma therapy, reiki, JSJ, adjustments, pranayama.
- Ether, sound. Mantra, prayer, will power, the voice of the teacher, guide, connecting heart and mind.
- Light, meditation, direct perception
- Heal the three bodies through Tantric dance of the Goddess
- Skills in intuiting the inner heart and mind of clients and how inspire and guide them to the next level of their development.
- Connect to the Source of healing.
Expand your definition of yoga teacher into a Yoga and Ayurvedic lifestyle counselor. This will include knowledge of New Earth nutritional therapy, therapeutic touch, aromatherapy, yoga of herbs and spices, sound therapy, tantric dance, meditation and and Yoga Therapy. Skills will be learned to expand the scope of private and group practices, bringing effective life regimens to help colleagues, friends, families, clients and students experience their highest potential of peace and prosperity.
Take your Personal Practice to a deeper and more masterful level and empower yourself to be a facilitator of healing for others!
Investment: $3950 ($3500 early bird rate by 1/20); $375 for individual weekend module
* Requirements: 200 Hour RYT with Yoga Alliance is required to receive a 300/500 level registration (RYT500) w through Yoga Alliance. See www.yogaalliance.org.
Healer and Wellness practitioners of equal or higher training, such as nurses, massage therapists, and counselors are welcome. Personal interview required for those that are not regular students of Neva or 200 RYT.
Spring/ Kapha Feb 24-25, April 28-29, May 19-20, 2018
Origins of Yoga
Tantra Yoga and Kali, the energy of beginnings and the kundalini fire that awakens from the root chakra.
Principals of Ayurveda.
Discover your Dosha.
VInyasa for Kapha
Tapas and the kriya for Kapha Dosha
The doshas, elements and science of tastes.
The chakras of Kapha and their blockages, archetypes.
Sense organs and aromatherapy for Kapha dosha.
Yoga of herbs, emphasizing cleansing herbs and spice for spring and kapha.
Cooking class for Kapha
Summer/ Pitta June 30/July 1, Aug 4-5, Sept 29-30, 2018
Ayurveda and the digestive fire. The Disease process.
Tantra and the Dance of connecting, releasing and beginning anew.
Movement awareness principles/less is more.
Injuries in Yoga and the role of the Gunas
Yoga to awaken Buddhi, mantra, meditation, inversions
Chakras and the endocrine systems.
Issues in the tissues, muscle memory and creating new patterns of awareness.
Yoga as a preventative–more than a fitness practice
Restorative yoga using bolsters, straps and blocks
Look at diet and the effects of food on consciousness; the process of cooking using ayurvedic herbs and spices; and the compatible combination of foodstuff to create mind body balance.
Cooking class for Pitta
Fall/Winter/ Vata Oct 27-28, 2018, Jan 26-27, Mar 30-31, 2019
Creating a Sattvic mind and body.
Preventing and practicing with Osteoporosis,
How to teach and practice silent meditation, mantra meditation, japa and kirtan; the power of sound in asanas, using vibration as a way of healing and focusing; meaning of mantras and seed vibrations
Marma, Nadi and Charka series
The limbs of Bhakti Yoga
The Power of sacred sound
Learn the inner meaning behind the names of posture.
Advanced breath work (pranayama)–looking at threshold and seeing how to increase it by studying retention and suspension of breath
Yoga for healthy neck, expression, voice of the teacher. Communications skills.
Cooking class for Vata
Become a Vedic Counselor May 18-19, June 29-30, July 21-22, 2019
The art of Spiritual Counseling
Understanding Self, Nature and the Science of Vedanta
Living according to your Dharma
The Four Great Goals of Life
Developing Connection to Inner Light and Guidance
Managing Prana and Vital energy
Shiva and Shakti
Necessary Qualities of a good counselor
Vedic counseling and mantra
Ayurvedic psychology, Gunas and Doshas
Yoga Counseling and the 8 paths
Vedic Ecology: Harmonization with the Universe
Putting it all Together, individual projects and demos Sept 22-23, 2019
Guest Teachers include:
Lisa Johnson, Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor and ERYT500 (Ayurveda and awareness based anatomy)
Sarah Cahill RYT500, Earth Medicine, Nature Goddess, Meditation Guide, Inspired Guide
Jeneen Piccuirrio, Tantric Yoga Dance and Sound Healing